Welcoming Myself

Morning fellas...

Morning Jakarta...

Well, welcome my self on Jakarta routine again after Kalimantan routine back then, now I will enjoy the air of Jakarta for the days ahead...

Just can't imagine that I'll back here...Yeah, life is like a roller coaster, it has its up and down, maybe back then I was in the up of my achievement to work on the coal mining, and  now (I don't say this is the down of my achievement, because I still on LCI though different project) I just feel I lost what I feel in LCI Wahana. It might be this is my first time in Jakarta routine again. I wish on several days ahead, I will survive and enoy my life, which actually I believe that my life's belong to Jakarta hahaha....

From the 12th floor of Graha Surya Internusa, Leighton Contractor Indonesia and Total Bangun Persada, Tbk., Join Operation, I say happy Monday, fellas!

1 komentar:

  1. Thank you come and work in the south kalimantan and
    Leighton contractors working and whether there is a desire in the miner kalimantan.Time when there are many tours to kotabaru and certainly fun for traveling like a nest Tiung beach and sea siring such information from the country resident south kalimantan.

    BalasHapus